Friday, May 7, 2010

More Progress on the Morningside House

Well, I'm back after a three week hiatus.
The real estate business has picked up--thank goodness.

There's been a bit of progress on the house since my last post.
The siding is on.




The gable vent has been ordered, but isn't here, yet.

The "stucco" material that's the board of the board and batten is really Hardi board. It has a texture stamped into it that looks like old fashion stucco.  I'll try to get a close-up shot for a later post.  We used this material on a house we renovated a few years ago--we loved it.


The Men on Stilts came and installed the sheetrock.  It's starting to feel like a real house.
Notice, everybody just works around the potty.


Here we are at the end of the day.


...the living room's new ceiling,

...my office to be,



...the guest room.

I know all of you are just dying to visit and spend the night.

I'll close with this parting shot.



I'm going for artsy fartsy.

Patti